I started my Junior year of high school and I decided that I was going to take four Advanced Placement classes, two languages, and honors pre-calc with trig while also juggling a sport (soccer) and living an hour away from the school. Homework is a bitch and a half.
Anyways, since last post, I turned 17, I moved, and I suggested moving in together to my significant other once I turn 18. That last part was sort of accidental but now that I've thought about it, I really want it to happen. Their life is pretty awful and I really want to be able to protect them, and getting them out of their house is the only way to do so. Also I really love them and yeah.
It sounds stupid, I know, I'm only 17, but hey. If it's a mistake, great, I'll learn from it. If it's not, even better. And it's quite possible that we won't be together a year from now (though I don't really foresee that happening).
I do have a little bit of free time, but it's usually spent with friends or writing(or watching Stargate SG-1 I'm sorry but this blog doesn't have a huge following anyways so why not).
Speaking of writing, I'm probably just gonna end this with one stanza of a recent poem that I think is really good. I'm writing about a universe in someone's eyes and then pulling individual constellations to write about to give it more depth and since many constellations have myths, I'm using those.
Obviously I can't give a synopsis to save my life so here's the stanza:
"Andromeda was portrayed in her sea green eyes
Prompting even the most intellectual of men to stutter through their sentences
In attempts to unchain her ocean-weathered heart from the rock"
The myth is here and might explain a little bit of it.
Sorry this blog is crap.
Also, I've been infected by a musical group called Purity Ring. If you haven't heard of them, check them out, but I bought their album Shrines a couple of days ago and I've already listened to every song on the album 50 times and all of their songs are stuck in my head (which is why I say I've been infected).
No comments:
Post a Comment